- Keylock nose prevents snagging. Munter Hitch compatible.
- Pear shaped facilitates belaying single ropes with a Munter hitch
- Easily opened with one hand
- Using: Climbing / Aerial Work / Fire Rescue / Downhill etc.
- CE certified. Strength: Closed - 5620 lbf / 30 kN; Open - 1574 lbf / 7 kN; Minor Axis - 1574 lbf / 7 kN
- Material: Aluminium-magnesium alloy
- Dimensions (L x W): Approx. 11.2 x 7.5cm/ 4.40 x 2.95 inch
- Maximum tension: 30KN (3000kg*g)
Why Aluminium Material?
- Aluminum is the most common material for carabiners used in rock climbing. Aluminum is light and stiff,making it ideal for a climber's harness since extra weight can put a serious drag on a climb, especially in remote areas.
- A high-quality aluminum carabiner usually has a high strength rating compared to other climbing equipment like harnesses and rope. You'll be safe using an aluminum carabiner in almost all applications.
D shape & Unique Safety Groove Design
- D-shape: Make it easy to connect. Can make the connected harness and protective tools fixed on the force position of the major axis.
- Unique Groove Design: The carabiner has a special designed groove on the bottom, which can effectively prevents connecting component from moving. Make it more safe and stable while climbing.
Anti - Lanyard Anti-Snag Keylock Nose
- Special designed keylock nose on the gate, which makes sure all other ropes will not accidentally be hung here, prevents snagging
- This is especially important when you operate the carabiner with one hand.
- Multifunction: Carabiners can be used to connect parts of an anchor system like your ropes or harness, or to hang bags,shoes or other gear. It is great for outdoor activity, camping, fishing,hiking, traveling, keychain,fall protection system,anchor setting,rappel,climbing,rescue etc.
Anti-Skid Screw Thread Locking Gate
- The Screw Thread over the gate is speacial designed to be Anti-Skid. Make it more smoothly to lock.
- The carabiner has a threaded sleeve over the gate.The gate can be locked in the closed position to provide extra protection against accidental gate openings.
- The gates require you to manually screw the sleeve onto the gate to lock it. They have fewer moving parts than spring-loaded mechanisms, are less prone to malfunctioning due to contamination or component fatigue, easier to employ one-handed.