Why Aluminium Material?
- Aluminum is the most common material for carabiners used in rock climbing. Aluminum is light and stiff, making it ideal for a climber's harness since extra weight can put a serious drag on a climb, especially in remote areas.
- A high-quality aluminum carabiner usually has a high strength rating compared to other climbing equipment like harnesses and rope. You'll be safe using an aluminum carabiner in almost all applications.
D shape & Unique Groove Design:
- Make it easy to connect. Can make the connected harness and protective tools fixed on the force position of the major axis.
- The carabiner has a special designed groove on the bottom, which can effectively prevents connecting component from moving. Make it more safe and stable while climbing.
Anti-Skid Screw Thread Lock Gate:
- The carabiner has a threaded sleeve over the gate.
- The gate can be locked in the closed position to provide extra protection against accidental gate openings.
- The Screw Thread over the gate is speacial designed to be Anti-Skid. Make it more smoothly to lock.
Anti - lanyard keylock nose:
- Special design on the gate of the hook, which makes sure all other ropes will not accidentally be hung here.
- This is especially important when you operate the carabiner with one hand.
One - Hand Easy Operation
- Instantly lock and one hand to open, 2 Way locking, a simple twist the barrel and push against the spring load will open, Automatic re-locking when you release the pressure.
- The gates require you to manually screw the sleeve onto the gate to lock it. They have fewer moving parts than spring-loaded mechanisms, are less prone to malfunctioning due to contamination or component fatigue, easier to employ one-handed.
- Carabiners can be used to connect parts of an anchor system like your ropes or harness, or to hang bags,shoes or other gear.
- Carabiner is great for outdoor activity, camping, fishing, hiking, traveling, keychain,fall protection system,anchor setting, rappel,climbing,rescue etc.