Features:[FRAME MATERIAL] - EDC knife sharpener made of the highest quality materials, Hard Tungsten Steel V Sharp for setting edge, Ceramic V Sharp for finishing edge, Fold out tapered round, Diamond coated rod for sharpening serrations and gut hooks [PORTABLE POCKET SIZE] - The pocket knife sharpener measures just 3-1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide, and it weighs just 1 ounce. An integrated lanyard hole makes for easy carrying, easy to carry in your pocket. Tiny & Light. So small you can tuck it into a backpack anywhere and won't be adding any significant weight, taking out those heavy stones and the heavy oil [REVERSIBLE & REPLACEABLE] - The carbide blades and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening life. Carbides provide quick edge setting, and the specially shaped ceramic stones are designed to give you a razor sharp edge on either standard or serrated edges [WIDE USE] - Sleek and slim, EDC Pocket multi-functional knife sharpener is ideal for backpackers, hikers, hunters, and fishermen who want to ensure their blades have the sharpest edge wherever they roam [HOW TO USE] - Left-handed sharpener placed on the desktop, other handheld knife, right hand on the V-groove edges, the knife a little harder to pull back, pull about 4-5 times, the blade can be sharp. Always clean your sharpener with a damp cloth after use and towel dry. Do not rinse with water
EDC Portable Knife Sharpener Information:
- Material: Plastic ABS / Tungsten Steel Blades / Plating Rod
- Size: Size: 8*2 *1CM/3.15*0.78*0.39inch
- Weight: 27 g/0.95(oz)
- Package: 1 x Knife Sharpener
EDC Knife Sharpener: Pocket Size with Portable Key Hole
- The size of EDC knife sharpener is 3.15''*1.06''*0.39'' and its weight is just 1 ounce. Lightweight, portable.
- It has lanyard hole for easy carrying in your pocket. The carbide blades and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening life.
- Tiny & Light. So small you can tuck it into a backpack anywhere and won't be adding any significant weight, taking out those heavy stones and the heavy oil.
Diamond-coated Rod for Serrated and Standard Edges
Tapered Diamond Rod
- Tapered round diamond-coated rod features a fold out function, For Fast Reconditioning And Maintenance a variety of high-end outdoor knife, including serrated knives and standard blades.
How to Use Tapered Diamond Rod?
- Always hold the unit with the rod facing down. Place heel of the blade on the diamond rod closest to the unit. Hold blade at a 23-degree angle to the rod.
- While applying light pressure, push the knife away from you towards the end of the rpd. Draw knife down so that the tip of the blade comes off the end of the rod. Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
- For the other side of the blade, you will need to switch hands holding the sharpener and the knife and repeat step 1 through.
Carbide Blades Quickly Set Your Edge
Carbide Blades Quickly Set Your Edge:
- The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only, and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic Stones give You A Razor Sharp Edge:
- Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades. They're also reversible and replaceable.
How to Sharpening Slots :
- Insert knife blade into the V-shaped slots at a 90-degree angle to the sharpening blades or stones.
- Pull the knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
- It is recommended once a week or daily use to keep your blade sharp in normal circumstances. After sharpening, wipe knife with a damp cloth and then wipe dry. Use a soft brush to clean up the metal blade or ceramic rod of sharpener to keep clean.